|| Sales Executive|Manager
||₹35,000 to ₹45,000 plus sales incentive.
||Studio & Broadcast
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Must meet the sales numbers agreed
- Generate Leads and maintain a healthy list of Potential buyers
- Analyze customer requirements and present price proposals after discussing with Product Management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing/updating knowhow through professional publications; related to brands and products under consideration.
- Complement and consolidate Ansata as being market leaders in Pro-Audio business in India, specially in the Studio market, Film,TV & Music Industry..
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company working with the team.
- Must possess a flair for sales with good communication skills.
- Must be a results-oriented individual with a proven track record in sales.
- Knowledge of the sales process, customer engagement, data management, and sales pipeline.
- Experience in technology products sales.
|Years of experience
||2 to 3 years
Any graduate with a background in media technology sales is preferred.
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.