|| Sales Engineer – Studio & Broadcast
||Rs. 6,00,000/- to 15,00,000/- PA CTC
||Sales / Marketing, Studio & Broadcast
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Prospecting and identifying new opportunity for sales growth
- Sales Planning
- Negotiation skills
- Create and maintain Client Relationships through regular meetings, visits and engagements
- Presentation of proposal of a sales solution to customers
- Independent and Motivated
- Should have a keen eye for quality
- High Energy Level
- Passionate about the sales process
- At least 2 years of sales experience in High Technology products & services.
- Prefer candidates with sales experience in the studio and broadcast space in a solution driven business
|Years of experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree focusing on marketing, sales, or business administration is preferred.
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.