| IT Support Specialist
|₹4,00,000/- to ₹7,00,000/- PA CTC
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Overseeing an organization’s data, including client information and internal information. This aspect of the job includes maintaining, backing up and securing databases, as well as restoring files as needed.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Data processing
- Reporting research results
- Networking knowledge
- Reporting skills
- Documentation skills
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computers and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Social media marketing.
- Knowledge/Experience in any CRM
- MS Office
|Years of experience
|Fresher to 2 years
- B.Sc. Computer Science, BCA or similar.
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.