|| Hardware Service Engineer
||Rs. 6,00,000/- to 9,00,000/- PA CTC
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Provide hardware service and software support for Pro Audio / Live sound / Installed Sound Applications.
- Must be expertise on working with Desktop and Laptop Mother boards in chip level services
- Repairing (Motherboard, SMPS and other hardware peripherals)
- Evaluate systems, products, components, and applications to identify and troubleshoot.
- Prepare service reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creative bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund
- Earned Leave, Holidays, Casual Leave and sick leave
- Employee Training
- Festival Gifts
- Performance based Salary Increment
- Diploma/Engineering in electronics or telecommunications.
- Must have experience in servicing AV, telecom or computer electronics.
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Hardware and Software.
- Experience in the Pro Audio/AV industry is preferred.
|Years of experience
||2 to 3 years
Diploma/Engineering in electronics or telecommunications.