|| Application Support Engineer – Studio & Broadcast
||₹6,00,000/- to ₹12,00,000/- PA CTC
||Sales / Marketing, Studio & Broadcast
||Sales, Technical Support
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Provide application support to customers by helping with software and hardware installation, troubleshooting, optimization
- Provide basic application training as needed to customers and resellers
- Assist hardware support engineers with software troubleshooting, performing system upgrade/downgrade to meet compatibility requirements
- Assist sales team with product demos, explaining solutions and proposals to end customers
- Should have knowledge of computer hardware and software, basics of networking devices, AoIP standards
- Must be good with Avid Pro Tools software and related hardware devices like audio interfaces, control surfaces, audio plugins
- Be familiar with software registration, activation and installation procedures
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as a assistant sound engineer or system support engineer
|Years of experience
||2 to 5 Years
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent with domain knowledge in recording or post-production studios.
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.