|| Accounts Executive
||₹3,50,000 to ₹6,50,000 PA CTC
||Operations, Accounts & Logistics
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Bills Payable
- Bills Receivable
- Bank and Branch Reconciliation
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Monthly closing of books and transactions.
- Creative bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund
- Earned Leave, Holidays, Casual Leave and sick leave
- Employee Training
- Festival Gifts
- Performance based Salary Increment
- Good knowledge in Accounting using Tally
- Knowledge in account practices.
- Capability in arriving at TB and generating P&L independently.
- Knowledge in MS Office
- General admin skills & Basic knowledge in Inventory Handling
- Good Communication skills.
|Years of experience
||2 to 6 Years
- Education: Commerce graduate
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.