|| Product Application Specialist
||₹15,000 to ₹45,000, plus sales incentive.
||Pro-Audio, Live Sound
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Support sales team by providing product application knowledge and expertise to aid customer interactions
- Provide product, service, technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests from the customer via the sales team
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with internal product management to create a solution.
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in the customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Develop customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience in media technology product consultation and sales preferred.
- Knowledge of sales process, customer engagement, data management and sales pipeline would be beneficial.
- Have prior experience of working in a music / film-post / TV / live sound rental company with a drive for knowledge in media technologies.
|Years of experience
Any graduate or above with an interest in high-technology and technology evolution.
Candidates with trade specific technical education in conjunction with sales orientation preferred.
Willingness to learn new technology concepts.