|| Marketing Executive
||₹15,000 to ₹30,000
||Sales / Marketing
||Marketing & Public Relation
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Plan, design and execute campaigns, events, exhibitions, workshops, demos, trade shows and road shows in collaboration with product sales teams to improve market visibility.
- Plan and execute regular social media and online marketing campaigns to increase brand visibility and recall
- Collect surveys, testimonials and reviews to assess customer experience – Bring the information back to product sales teams to plan future growth
- Spread the good news about customer experiences, new products/technology/trends through marketing campaigns to existing and potential customer across market verticals
- Online visitor tracking and engagement – Develop engagement programs for customer retention
- Content development and provide design inputs for brand recognition and recall across all media
- Work hand in hand with product teams to achieve sales goals through effective market communication and engagement
- Assess cost to performance of campaigns in collaboration with product sales teams – Optimise return on marketing investment
- Background and experience in complete digital marketing with relevant certification or education
- Experience in technology product marketing in computing / professional audio / professional video
|Years of experience
||Fresher to 2 years
- A communications or media graduate with a passion to create and develop brands and markets.
- Strong english language and visual design skills are required with a sense for aesthetics.
- Photography, video production, editing and finishing skills – Working knowledge of Adobe design suit of products are a plus.