|| Marketing and Sales Executive
||Sales / Marketing
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
The Marketing & Sales Executive plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the sales team by providing administrative, operational, and customer-focused support. This position offers a unique blend of creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills which will help you to brighten your career in Sales.
- Prepare sales quotations, proposals, and presentations as required.
- Receive and process orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with various departments (logistics, finance etc) to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Monitor order progress, track shipments, and resolve any order-related issues.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide product information, pricing, and support as needed.
- Assist customers in resolving issues, addressing complaints, and ensuring a positive experience.
- Maintain a comprehensive customer database with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Generate sales reports, performance metrics, and analytics to support decision-making.
- Provide administrative assistance to the sales team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and making travel arrangements.
- Assist in organizing and executing Marketing & Sales events, trade shows, and exhibitions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure sales collateral and materials are up-to-date and readily accessible.
- Identify areas for process optimization and efficiency enhancement within the sales support function.
- Propose and implement improvements to streamline workflows and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Need based Travel
|Years of experience
||Fresher to 3 years
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM software is a plus
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to proactively address challenges.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.