|| Junior Tech Support/Field Engineer
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide hardware service and software support for Pro Audio / Live sound / Installed Sound Applications.
- Evaluate systems, products, components, and applications to identify and troubleshoot.
- Prepare service reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Must have experience in servicing AV, telecom or computer electronics.
- Should have good knowledge on Computer Hardware and Software.
- Experience in the Pro Audio/AV industry is preferred.
|Years of experience
||Fresher to 2 years
- Diploma/Engineering in electronics or telecommunications.
Ansata is a leading professional audio products and services company in the Indian subcontinent, providing a broad range of solutions in the Studio and Live Sound space. We are focused on architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions where there is a need for very high-quality audio.
We are the market leaders in Film and TV post-production, Streaming media – OTT, Music recording| Mastering, Touring sound, and Installed sound in India. The solutions we offer are created with world-renowned Professional Audio brands like Avid, Dolby, d&b audiotechnik, DPA, Audinate, iZotope, Amphion to name a few. On the IT side of our business, we provide solutions for Media Sanitation and High-performance computing.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, our company has branch offices
in all major cities around India.