|| Sales Engineer/Executive
||₹25,000 to ₹45,000 plus sales incentive.
||Studio & Broadcast
|Responsibilities/Scope of work
- Complement and consolidate Ansata as being market leaders in Pro-Audio business in India, specially in the Studio market, Film,TV & Music Industry..
- Must meet the sales numbers agreed
- Generate Leads and maintain a healthy list of Potential buyers
- Find new and nurture existing customers by keeping an open channel of communication between the company and customer, in assigned market verticals of focus
- Analyze customer requirements and present price proposals after discussing with Product Management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing/updating knowhow through professional publications; related to brands and products under consideration.
- Establish/maintain a good rapport with customers and be dependable in servicing them to earn customer trust.
- Contribute to the overall growth plan by accomplishing assigned goals/targets.
- Must possess a flair for sales with good communication skills.
- Must be a results-oriented individual with a proven track record in sales.
- Knowledge of the sales process, customer engagement, data management, and sales pipeline would be beneficial.
- Experience in media technology product sales necessary.
- Working knowledge of CRM and SFA systems is an added advantage.
|Years of experience
||2 to 3 years
Any graduate with a background in media technology sales is preferred.